Instructor-Led Classroom Programs
In-person & Virtual Classroom
To determine the right training option for your specific organization or group, just send us a request on our Contact Page. We’re happy to discuss your training needs and help you find the right program. Although we have some standard instructor-led training programs and workshops, the majority of the time we create customized training for each client. We are known for our targeted approach to learning and development programs, by clearly assessing people and behavioral problems and then prescribing the right training solution that will achieve the desired behavior changes and organization results.
Additionally, because we understand the challenges in getting people to training programs, we often create customized Leadership Learning Tracks. By creating a learning track, we can provide training in shorter duration, such as one, full-day program or two, consecutive half-days per quarter. This option is particularly popular with our small business clients with fewer than 300 employees, as it is difficult to get supervisors and managers out of the operation for more than just one day. Additionally, we know that training doesn’t always happen during the daytime hours… if training is needed in the evening hours or even on the weekend, such as for a corporate retreat, we are flexible in scheduling training session times.
Instructor-led classroom training can be delivered on site at your location, and one of our instructors will travel to your designated corporate location. Or, another option is to send employees to our training facility in Daytona Beach, Florida. We conduct our training sessions either at the Halifax River Yacht Club, which is the oldest private yacht club on the Eastern seaboard, or the Hilton Oceanfront Resort on Daytona Beach.
Once you have an idea of the type of training program you have in mind, here are some standard questions that we will need to have answered in order to provide you with accurate pricing:
- How many individuals will need to attend?
- Can everyone attend the class at one time, or will you need to divide the attendees into groups?
- Will you need to hold the training at the same location or will you need one of our trainers to travel to other, satellite locations to facilitate the training?
- Will the training be conducted on-site at your facilities, at ours in Daytona Beach, or will you secure meeting space at a local hotel or conference center near your facility?
- If training will be conducted on site at your facilities, do you have adequate space to accommodate, comfortably, all the attendees?
- Does the space already have audiovisual equipment in place? (e.g. ceiling mounted projector and wall mounted screen).
- Will the individuals attending the training all speak English, fluently?
- Will you have any physically challenged or special needs attendees?
- How long should the training be? Half-day? Two Days?
- When would you like to schedule the training?
- What time frame(s) will you need the training to take place? e.g. day 8:30 am -4:30 pm or evening 3:00 pm -11:00 pm
- Who has the financial decision-making authority to approve the training program? We need this information, as when we submit a proposal we require that proposals be sent directly to the individual responsible for financial approval of the training.
- What are your key objectives in implementing a training program?
For more information, please contact us at Info@rpchr.com or at (800) 517-7129.
We’re available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern time.