To help determine how best we can assist you, the best place to start is with simply building a list of current challenges and issues that you feel can be improved or resolved with external HR expertise.
Here are a few questions for you to answer to help you build your list:
- What have you identified as “pain points” internally that gives you pause to seek external expertise?
- What are the tasks/projects that you have continually had to put off because you just don’t have the time or resources to execute?
- Have you experienced some turnover in your HR department that has created a capacity issue with existing team members? If so, how do you feel an external HR Consultant can help take the pressure off?
Here is an example of the “Identify the HR Issues” list that was submitted by one of our customers who needed senior-level HR help on a project:
1. We have tried to get an audit done to figure out our Exempt and Non-exempt classifications, but we just keep putting it off because we just never seem to have the time to do it.
2. We know we probably have some people classified wrong but we also aren’t 100% sure of our decisions and need someone with the knowledge who can help us.
3. We think our job descriptions are also an issue and we’ll need help getting some revised.
4. We need to get the classification project done, first, because we also have some compensation issues and have had some people quit over it.
In this customer example above, we developed a Scope of Work (which is essentially a project plan matrix) for them and successfully completed the project in 8 weeks.
Once you have your “HR Issues List” just move on to Step 3: Schedule a No-Obligation Consultation Call so we can discuss your needs and determine next steps.