- Develop retention strategies to slow down out-of-control employee turnover
- Create an effective policy that reduces unscheduled absenteeism
- Create an Open Door Employee Relations Policy that minimizes employee “drama” and creates a consistent process for resolving employee issues
- Teach supervisors the “do’s and don’ts” of managing employees to minimize the risk of stepping on legal landmines—and that reduces turnover
- Provide guidance on how to handle and document a situation involving a poor performing manager and handle a termination meeting effectively
- Provide guidance on how to implement policies and procedures to create structure and consistency in employment practices
- Provide guidance in easy-to-understand language regarding compliance with federal regulations involving managing employees in the United States
- Provide guidance on how to address, document, and resolve employee conflicts and allegations of favoritism
If you are currently dealing with some employee relations’ issues and just aren’t sure how to fix them, then you’ve come to the right place. For 20+ years we have helped organizations large and small and across all industry sectors navigate the complicated road of Human Resource Management. We are subject-matter experts in federal labor and employment law compliance, employee relations and performance management, and putting in place “people management infrastructure” that provides support for organizational growth while also minimizing organizational risk.
For information on our HR Consulting services to help you resolve employee relations’ issues, please go to our HR Consulting page.